I studied Fine Art in Cornwall (BA (Hons) University of Falmouth). The geographical position between land and sea reflects my artistic stance. A conflicting terrain of interwoven matter, opposing forces that are exposed by the materials I use as they repel and conflict. My tools allow me to understand and capture autonomous creation, conveying a chaotic cosmos, exposing secrets both fibonacci and fractal in Claudian fashion. Illuminated biochemical patterns, interconnected and growing. Weaving life's intricacies, dichotomy, tangible and invisible. Nature is our kin. My craft plays with the harmonic process as there is an aesthetic unstableness in paint which, like Nature, we cannot control. I wish for the viewer to experience something intimate and primordial.
- Cardiff 2016 - Solo exhbition, Ten Mill Lane
- Warwick 2015 - Summer exhibition, Aylesford school
- London 2014 - Find Us, group exhibition, Brick Lane
- Falmouth 2014 - Degree Show, Falmouth University College of Arts
- Falmouth 2013 - Interim, group exhibition, Fish Factory
- Falmouth 2012 - Art Combined, group exhibition, Budock Terrace
- Leamington Spa 2010 - Final Show, Warwickshire Collage